IACSP CSS has unrivalled expertise. Our experts, consultants, trainers and analysts have actively dealt with political violence and terrorism and its effects. Our experts are former active military, intelligence and police personnel as well as operational and academic scholars. Comprehensive experience in counter-terrorism, maritime and aviation security and security threats means that we have achieved a unique understanding of international and regional security threats.
IACSP CSS consultants and personnel have vast expertise in the academia, business research, military, police, special forces, intelligence core and specialized units. Our counter terrorist experts are both operational and academia focused in providing in-depth information and intelligence on security related issues. Our core partners have distinguished worldwide reputation and many have been decorated for their efforts in the fight against terrorism.
- Anti Terrorism Officer Program – US State Department in Iraq
- Special Forces Counter Terrorism Training (CQB) (Malaysia, MINDEF & VAT 69)
- Senior Military Counter Terrorism Certificate Program (Malaysia, MINDEF)
- UN Peacekeeping Training on Counter Terrorism Training for Lebanon (UNIFIL Malaysia)
- Armed forces briefing on Terrorism in Southeast Asia (Malaysian Armed Forces)
- Development of bomb disposal techniques (Royal Malaysia Police-Bomb Disposal Unit)
- Interagency liaison with government, military, police and commercial organization
- Experienced within specialized military roles
- Risk and threat Assessment
- Threat-Response Plan and Training Services
- Assistance and Recovery Services
- Security Consultancy
- Aviation Security
- Maritime Security
- Business Continuity
- Training and Capacity Building
- Counter Terrorism Training
To combat the threats of political violence and terrorism including maritime security threats and non-traditional threats. Our goal is to also achieve professional results for our stakeholders, clients in focusing on research in political and international relations, security, training, safety and protection.
Drawn from a diverse range and professional and cultural background, our people are our greatest asset with background from special forces and special air service operatives, law enforcement, intelligence agencies, business community and the academia, our people combines to create a wealth of knowledge and expertise.